Established in 1998, Bradley Mechanical services and repairs all makes and models of residential HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems throughout Orange County. We perform affordably-priced HVAC system inspections, maintenance, and repair services for thousands of Orange County homeowners each year, and the majority of our new business is the direct result of referrals: satisfied customers recommending our reliable, expert, affordable maintenance and repair services to their business associates, neighbors, family members, and friends.
We are a full service mechanical contractor, with a complete sheet metal fabrication, machining, and welding shop onsite at our 6,000 square-foot Fountain Valley headquarters. This facility enables us to custom-manufacture any HVAC system components we need for repairs, precluding the need to order these parts from over-priced parts dealers. And by providing this service, we are able to help our clients save significantly on their system maintenance and repair costs.
At Bradley Mechanical, we offer homeowners a comprehensive, 25 Point System Inspection service, during which we carefully assess the functionality and condition of all HVAC system components, replace drive belts and air filters as needed, and perform thorough system cleaning services. Observing a schedule of routine, preventative maintenance is vital to ensuring your home's heating and cooling systems are operating at peak efficiency, providing your family and guests with the most comfortable living environment possible all year long, both in winter and in summer. Following a proper maintenance schedule also promotes energy efficiency, and can lead to substantial savings on energy bills. Moreover, it helps to lengthen your system's lifespan, postponing the need for system replacement.
Don't wait until heating or air conditioning system complications arise. Call Bradley Mechanical today to schedule an affordable, comprehensive 25 Point Inspection of your home's HVAC system. At Bradley Mechanical, we hold both a C-20 HVAC Contractor’s license and a C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor’s license.
Bradley Mechanical 25 Point Inspection Checklist
- Clean or replace the air filter
- Adjust drive belt tension/replace the drive belt
- Wash the I/D coil (extensive cleaning services are extra)
- Check and flush the condensate drains (system must have a cleanout Tee - is an extra task to install one)
- Flush the condensate pan
- Clean and flush the condensate pump if applicable
- Wash the O/D coil if needed (extensive cleaning services are extra)
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check the incoming voltage level
- Check the amperage draw of the compressor
- Check the amperage draw of the indoor fan motor
- Check the amperage draw of the outdoor fan motor
- Check for loose or frayed wires
- Inspect all contactor points
- Inspect the capacitors for leakage
- Take sensor readings if applicable
- Lubricate the motor
- Check the blower wheel (extensive cleaning services are extra)
- Check for proper airflow - CFM
- Check the refrigerant pressures
- Take temperature readings (dry bulb)
- Take temperature readings (wet bulb)
- Check the thermostat calibration
- Check the piping for possible rub-throughs
- Provide a written recommendation report
This outfit is the best. I tried them out for some custom exhaust ducting in our kitchen and they did a fine job and on time. Our next project was adding AC to our home. They weren't the cheapest but weren't the most expensive either. They came out with an honest quote with a couple of options. We chose the horizontal condenser unit which saved a ton of space on the side of our home. They came out a week after we gave them the green light and we had cold air the next day! We really liked "Gator" and his crew. Very professional...