- Bradley Mechanical installed this furnace in Laguna Niguel, CA. This furnace is part of the York Affinity Series, and features modulating burners, horizontal downflow, and variable speed technology.
- This heat pump installation in Costa Mesa, CA features a York 13 SEER XP Sunline Model. This heat pump comes with options like electric heating elements, coil guards, and a high static drive blower motor.
- This heat-pump installed in Huntington Beach, CA is a higher capacity XP Sunline model. Bradley Mechanical is a certified York dealer and we proudly install their full line of energy efficient home heating systems, including their furnaces, heat pumps, mini-split systems, and all-in-one packaged heating and cooling units.
- This HVAC installation in Los Angeles is a 5-ton Air-Handler 220 V, and was installed with a custom sheet metal drain pan, and was hung with a Unistrut Metal Framing System. We were especially proud to help Ability First, a non-profit that provides programs for children and adults with disabilities and special needs.
- Bradley Mechanical installs mini-split air conditioning units to perfectly meet each client’s cooling requirements in the most effective, energy efficient manner possible. This Fujitsu Mini-Split Air Conditioner installation in Fullerton, CA eliminates the need for obtrusive ductwork.
- This HVAC installation in Costa Mesa features a spiral duct made out of 20-gauge galvanized steel. Spiral ducts are known to be more energy efficient due to their airtight design. Spiral ducts have now been recognized their energy efficiency by the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association (SMACNA).
- This HVAC installation in Riverside is a10-ton packaged unit, and includes a 3-phase 7 H.P., a semi-hermetic compressor, and a 3-phase condenser fan motor. Chillers are used in many commercial and industrial applications to maintain a desired temperature range. This unit was installed at The Galleria Tyler Mall; patrons can now enjoy a cooler place to shop.
- This mini-split installation in Long Beach features a Gree 9,000 BTU 16 Seer Rio ductless heat pump condenser. We provide only the highest quality air conditioning systems available to Orange County homeowners, custom-engineered and precision-installed to perfectly meet each individual home's cooling requirements in the most effective, energy efficient manner possible.
- This exhaust fan installation in Orange County includes a 220vPSC energy efficient, thermally protected motor, and is constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that is rust-resistant. We installed many of these exhaust fans on the roof of a factory to help with their indoor ventilation problem.
- This is a custom sheet metal and exhaust ductwork installation in Santa Ana, CA. Bradley Mechanical is a full service mechanical contractor, and we have a complete sheet metal fabrication, machining, and welding shop onsite at our state-of-the-art, 6,000 square-foot Fountain Valley facility.
- This custom exhaust installation in La Mirada was anchored in a block wall at a general contracting facility. We feature Greenheck, Acme, PennBarry, and Cook exhaust fan and ventilation systems, and can install complete lines of high performance, energy efficient venting systems for our valued clients.
- This custom fabricated safety grating in San Pedro, was made out of a stainless steel alloy metal, and installed at the Yussin Terminals. It is rust resistant, and is made to prevent falling and slipping. Bradley Mechanical provides a superior selection of grating and plates, always custom made for your specific requirements and applications.
- This kitchen exhaust venting system and make-up air system in Los Angeles was installed at a restaurant. Bradley Mechanical offers free up front, written estimates on all installation and maintenance services. Bradley Mechanical holds both a C-20 HVAC Contractor's license and a C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor's license, and is bonded and insured.
- This multiple carrier split system and air purification system installation in Newport Beach, delivers cooling comfort throughout the residence. All of our expert technicians are NATE-certified, and are required to participate in a rigorous schedule of ongoing training in the latest developments in the field concerning product design and energy efficiency standards.
- This central air conditioner installation in Newport Beach, CA is a 5 ton, 16 SEER air conditioner and condenser unit made by York. At Bradley Mechanical is a certified York dealer and we proudly install their full line of innovative residential air conditioning systems.
- This up-flow furnace installation in La Habra, CA features a York Affinity Series gas furnace. At Bradley Mechanical, we are committed to providing our valued residential home heating clients with the ideal heating system to meet their needs as well as their budget.
- This York air purification system installation in Newport Coast, CA is an electronic air cleaner. This air purification system can be integrated with current HVAC systems. It operates quietly, and removes 80% of indoor particles.
- Bradley Mechanical installed this downflow furnace and coil installation in Tustin, CA. The furnace features a slim, 33-inch design that can fit in small, compact spaces. This York furnace was installed in a closet.
- This refrigeration coil and condensing unit in Orange County allows your unit to remove the hot air from inside your business or residence and transfer it to the outside. Bradley Mechanical is a full service mechanical contractor, and from conception to completion, we custom-design, engineer, and install the ideal system to meet your commercial or industrial facility's heating, cooling, ventilation, or refrigeration needs.
I would recommend Bradley Mechanical to anyone for any of their AC/Heating needs. I have had wonderful experience with them every time that I have used them. They are professional, courteous, prompt, and reasonable...